Monday, August 11, 2014

Competing against IPR

For years I commented on the Independent Political Report as “Concerned Citizen” and “Concerned Libertarian Citizen” after passing the World’s Smallest Political Quiz as a Libertarian.  IPR was a good way to gain supporters after they posted the first part of my four part treatise on the Functional Fillmore Frugal Movement.http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2013/06/functional-fillmore-frugal-our-movement-starts-now-part-one/  I was then banned by the cyberpig Paulie Frankel after truthfully stating that there wasn’t much difference between Gary Johnson and Mitt Romney.  So, I signed up as a writer for the American Third Party Report and was removed after two weeks for posting stories exposing IPR and the cyberpig’s attacks on third parties.  I assume there was an IPR operative working for A3PR.  That website is now defunct.

I created the Functional Fillmore Frugal Blog at the urging of my fan Dude on The Saturnalian.  It will be a success.  The Functional Fillmore Frugal Blog is the only true competitor to IPR.  I respect the IPR owner Warren Redlich and believe he will one day be vice president, but the cyberpig Paulie runs the site as a totalitarian regime silencing the views of his critics.  I ask all IPR readers, contributors and writers, as well as every one else in the third party movement to come here, bookmark my site, and make comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment