Tuesday, August 19, 2014

James Libertarian Burns reveals My future First Lady

My good friend James Libertarian Burns came to me in a dream once more.  He revealed my future First Lady would be the beautiful Marianne Williamson as I always expected.

Marianne was the functional candidate for Congress in California this year.  She fell short because of the corrupt "top two" system in California.  Careful analysis of her campaign writings revealed she would follow through on the Functional Fillmore Frugal movement agenda.  This would have meant, in the short term, she would have fought for the impeachment of corrupt unqualified politicians, elimination of the Mexican Slave Trade and passage of the Balanced Budget Amendment.

This will all be accomplished once a functional candidate is elected president.  Jim Burns tells me it will be either Speaker Newt Gingrich in 2016 or Senator Rand Paul later.

Back on topic, I will probably need to marry Marianne within the next few years so that we can raise a family.  Because of Marianne's advanced age, she cannot have my child so I will have to impregnate another woman as a surrogate for our child.  According to Burns, the beautiful actress Kristen Stewart will likely be that surrogate.

When I am inaugurated as President of the United States on January 20, 2033, Marianne will be by my side.  Though she will be in her 80's she will look younger because of the advancements in aging technology.  Plus she will not be over exerted since younger women like Kristen Stewart will fulfill certain requirements of the marital duties as should be expected.    

My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is disinformation.
    Get associated with me, even negatively. Then write something crazy which resembles something I have written.
    This stuff is crazy therefore Bob's stuff is crazy.
    Thanks for the disinformation, CLC. If you people go this far out of your way to make me look crazy, I must be on to something.
    Like I told Dude, you guys really stepped into the do-do this time.
    Even if Nancy's body is moldy rotten, there will still be a skeleton/dna which damn well better match.
    Or there is someone else's body there.
    Or no body.
    Or Nancy's body freshly killed. In that case, what about time of death and cause of death? And evidence of disturbing the grave?
    You guys are screwed. CAUGHT!
    My problem is persuading the sheeple to exhume the body.
    My advice to you is to come forward with what you know NOW! ASAP! And try to make a deal before others do before you. Because then your name is Mudd and your info worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth is you won't ever exhume anybody's grave because you are a cowardly hobo. You call me crazy? At least my first lady is alive. Unlike the PLAS place and ipr, everything on this website is true. Only disinformation comes from misinformed people like yourself. Either stop spreading disinformation about your first lady or GET OFF YOUR ASS and provide some proof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're jealous that my first lady is a vibrant beautiful woman and your's is a decomposing pile of shit.

    ReplyDelete